Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Res Pons <po...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/21 20:51:11 UTC

ant 1.7

I downloaded the ant.zip file (didn't see any .exe for windows xp) and
unzipped it to my c: drive.  could someone please tell me what are all these
.pom .md5 and .sha1 files are. Do they serve any purpose in the windown's
environment? Can I delete them to save space? They make glancing the jar
files difficult.

thanks for your help

Re: ant 1.7

Posted by Res Pons <po...@hotmail.com>.
Great, thank you for the explanation and your help.

Datum: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:51:11 -0800
Von: "Res Pons" <po...@hotmail.com>
An: user@ant.apache.org
Betreff: ant 1.7