Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Allen Brookes <ab...@roguewave.com> on 2001/02/14 00:06:54 UTC

RE: Parsing return value

I have a similar problem.  I added the code as below and get the same error.
The FAQ says that elements need to be namespace qualified but this seems to
contradict this.  Also, do I also need to add a mapping to a
DeploymentDescriptor?  What code reads this?  Where is the file located?

Thanks,
Allen