Posted to svn@forrest.apache.org by fe...@apache.org on 2005/04/27 19:19:37 UTC

svn commit: r165014 - /forrest/trunk/Forrest Program

Author: ferdinand
Date: Wed Apr 27 10:19:37 2005
New Revision: 165014

Log:
Initial import.

Added:
    forrest/trunk/Forrest Program/

Re: svn commit: r165014 - /forrest/trunk/Forrest Program

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 20:18 +0200, Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

> Ferdinand Soethe wrote:
>
> FS> So what is the second one?
> OK, now I see it. Revoked 165015 as well.
>
> Sorry for the mess folks. I hope I've cleaned it up properly.

No worries, no harm done. ...and yes you did. :)

Sorry I could not answer earlier.

welcome to the committer world of forrest. :)

...and keep on committing, we all started by doing mistakes (in my first
commit in lenya I deleted a couple of libs ;-)) but you will get more
experience everyday - "Übung macht den Meister" ;-).

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: svn commit: r165014 - /forrest/trunk/Forrest Program

Posted by Ferdinand Soethe <sa...@soethe.net>.

Posted by Ferdinand Soethe <sa...@soethe.net>.
Ferdinand Soethe wrote:

FS> I'd appreciate if you'd revert the changes I made.

OK, I found a way to revoke that commit.
So what is the second one?

--
Ferdinand Soethe

Re: svn commit: r165014 - /forrest/trunk/Forrest Program

Posted by Ferdinand Soethe <sa...@soethe.net>.

Thorsten Scherler wrote:

TS> Are you sure about your two commits?

No, I seem to have a problem with the Eclipse SVN plugin.

But why two? So far SVN web has only shown one (165014).
Since I don't want to touch the eclipse plugin until I know what is
going wrong and why, I'd appreciate if you'd revert the changes I
made.

--
Ferdinand Soethe

Re: svn commit: r165014 - /forrest/trunk/Forrest Program

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.