Posted to ojb-dev@db.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/03/13 01:12:47 UTC

[CVS] - ERROR: '#else' without '#ifdef'

Hi:

I recently downloaded from the CVS and did a rebuild after clean. And I
got this:

 [java] ERROR: '#else' without '#ifdef'
     [java] in file
db-ojb/target/src/org/apache/ojb/broker/util/BrokerHelper.java !

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: [CVS] - ERROR: '#else' without '#ifdef'

Posted by Jakob Braeuchi <jb...@gmx.ch>.
hi brian, leandro,

this is my fault :( i fixed it.

jakob