Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Cedric Biedermann <ce...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/01 15:44:18 UTC

Re: windows rdp copy paste does not work

Hey,

yes it works for other connection.
My first though was that it is disabled by the rdp-server but a colleague
says it works for normal "classic" rdp seasion for him.
I will have to double this by myself next week, but because guacd says
"clipboard is available", I hope somebody here knows an answer.