Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "ammuatjuly27@gmail.com" <am...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/02 08:08:21 UTC

Beginner in ofbiz

Hi,

I am very new to the ofbiz section.

I have setup ofbiz in my sytem. And i am able to work successfuly with
ofbiz/ecommerce, ofbiz-manufacturing etc.

But My criteria is to setup ofbiz CRM and ofbiz SFA in my system.

But i dont know what I have to do to setup ofbiz CRM/SFA. I dont see any
folder with that name.

Is this ofbiz CRM/SFA is a module like other modules(ecommerce, manufac etc)

How can i run these CRM and SFA? ( eg for ecommerce i am using
http://localhost:8080/ecommerce)
Is  there any other links to run / work with ofbiz CRM/SFA?

I dont see any folder in the application with those names.

What are the modules I have to setup to work with ofbiz CRM/SFA?

Pls help me

I am a beginner in this area.

Thanks,
Ammu

Re: Beginner in ofbiz

Posted by Ravindra Mandre <ra...@gmail.com>.
hi,
take a look over here , may this can help you
https://ofbiz-vm.apache.org/sfa/control/main

Re: Beginner in ofbiz

Posted by "ammuatjuly27@gmail.com" <am...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I am using the version release09.04 and i got the code from the link
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/branches/release09.04/

That means ofbiz not supporting crm/sfa modules. I can setup only with
opentaps?

If so which version of ofbiz i have to take and from where?

Thanks,
Ammu

Re: Beginner in ofbiz

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
Ofbiz has all the CRM and SFA fucntionality but has approached it
different than opentaps. also the ofbiz used the data model to achieve this.
My Portal for CRM. You can not see the cRM there as a CRM function but
you can add your own portal that would have the CRM look and feel.
the look at the SFA TAB.

BJ Freeman
http://bjfreeman.elance.com
Strategic Power Office with Supplier Automation <http://www.businessesnetwork.com/automation/viewforum.php?f=93>