Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/11 00:24:20 UTC

[WIKI] Should we keep our old wiki ?

Hi guys,

I can see that some stupid spammers are hammering Apache wiki
(wiki.apache.org). Hopefully, we are not a target (yet).

What about deleting our old wiki, so that we won't be anymore a target
for anyone (including potential users who may hit this wiki my
mistake)?

Of course, we can ask for a backup before removing it.

wdyt ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: [WIKI] Should we keep our old wiki ?

Posted by Christine Koppelt <ch...@googlemail.com>.
I agree with Alex.

Christine

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.