Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Marco Destro <ma...@yahoo.it.INVALID> on 2020/05/05 15:53:31 UTC

openoffice

goodmornig i’ve a little problem,there is the possibility to have open office for this kind of old configuration?
thanks best regards

Dott. Marco Destro
Strada Ca’ della terra 69/m
27100 Pavia
339 6178290
marcodestro@yahoo.it

Re: openoffice

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Yosemite is 10.10 and should work with 4.1.7.

I tested it with Lion 10.7 last year. We go to extra effort in the build to assure this backward compatibility.

Regards,
Dave

> On May 5, 2020, at 9:12 AM, David Belina <db...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html <http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html>
>
> Problem: Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 is not available for OS X (version <= 10.6) (DMG).
> Solution: Please select version 4.0.1.
>

> On May 5, 2020 at 10:11:19 AM, Peter Kovacs (petko@apache.org <ma...@apache.org>) wrote:
>
>> Requirement for OpenOffice are AFAIK:
>>
>> OS X
>>
>> OS X 10.7 (Lion) or higher
>> Intel Processor
>> Free memory of 512 MB RAM
>> 400 MB available disk space
>> 1024 x 768 pixel or higher resolution with 16.7 million colors
>>

>> Am 05.05.20 um 17:53 schrieb Marco Destro:
>>>

>>> <pa...@apache.org>
>>>
>>> goodmornig i’ve a little problem,there is the possibility to have open office for this kind of old configuration?
>>> thanks best regards
>>>

>>> Dott. Marco Destro
>>> Strada Ca’ della terra 69/m
>>> 27100 Pavia