Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gianfranco Oldani <gf...@hotmail.com> on 2006/04/19 11:58:30 UTC

Maven for NON Java environments

Hi Guys,
I am currently working for a Russian company in St Petersburg which do lot
of projects with c# .net technology. How maven can be used with such kind of
environments? I am convinced by Maven and I want do promotion for it here
but I need some advise and experiences feedback (if any) about c#.net and
maven integration.

Thanks in advance.

Gianfranco OLDANI
Mob: +89602726351

Re: Maven for NON Java environments

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
We have a start of work in sandbox for dotnet project and nunit tests :
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/sandbox/plugins/

Emmanuel