Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/30 16:39:18 UTC

Flink Forward San Francisco 2018 - Call for Presentation is open

Dear Flink community,

The Call for Presentations for Flink Forward San Francisco 2018 is now
open! Share your experiences and best practices in stream processing,
real-time analytics, and managing mission-critical Flink deployments in
production. We’re happy to receive your talk ideas until December 17th.

Speaking at Flink Forward San Francisco is a great forum to present your
real-world applications, use cases, or vision of the Apache Flink® future.

Submit your idea today and become more involved in the Flink community:
https://sf-2018.flink-forward.org/call-for-presentations

We are looking forward to see you all in San Francisco!