Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/26 01:28:30 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.14, RC2

Please vote on whether to release Apache ManifoldCF 2.14, RC0.

There is a release tag at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/tags/release-2.14-RC2 .
There is a release artifact at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/manifoldcf/apache-manifoldcf-2.14 .

Note that this release of ManifoldCF has a new connector -- the Content
Services Web Services connector.  In order to integrate this connector,
changes to the dependencies for web services had to be made, so I urge
those using the Alfresco and CMIS connectors to verify this release if at
all possible.  Integration tests pass but there's nothing like an on-site
test.

RC2 also contains a fix for CONNECTORS-1623.

RC2 also removes duplicate jars appearing connector-lib that are also in
the root directory.  This could potentially cause runtime link errors.

Thanks,
Karl

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.14, RC2

Posted by Cihad Guzel <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karl,

Sorry for the late reply. I have fixed my problem. I realized that it was
related to my environment.

I checked:
- All tests pass

+1 from me.

Thanks,
Cihad Guzel

Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>, 30 Eyl 2019 Pzt, 11:22 tarihinde şunu

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.14, RC2

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
The integration tests always run slowly.  They take 45 minutes for me to
complete.
Karl

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.

--
Piergiorgio

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 2.14, RC2

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Three +1's, >72 hours.  Vote passes.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 8:34 AM <ju...@francelabs.com> wrote:

> Hi,