Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Black <eb...@concord.org> on 2005/01/03 20:38:19 UTC

Jelly xml:parse use

Hi,

Could someone point me to an example of using the jelly xml tag library,
specifically xml:parse? I'm trying to read in an xml file and read the
elements and their properties in a foreach loop. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Eric

Re: Jelly xml:parse use

Posted by Eric Black <eb...@concord.org>.
Thanks, Dion. Your info at multitask has already been helping me for the
past two weeks writing plugins.

Re: Jelly xml:parse use

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.

Re: Jelly xml:parse use

Posted by Eric Black <eb...@concord.org>.

Re: Jelly xml:parse use

Posted by "Jefferson K. French" <je...@frenches.org>.

--
mailto:jeff@frenches.org

Re: aspectj arguments

Posted by Randy Xu <r...@post.harvard.edu>.
I see that the aspectJ plugin uses the ant task iajc, which has no
reweavable property.
hmm...

-Randy

aspectj arguments

Posted by Randy Xu <r...@post.harvard.edu>.
Anyone had this error trying to run the aspectJ plugin?

C:\svn\xenon-remod\domain\src\java\com\sknt\picasso\perfmon\aj\InvocationAspect.
aj:14 error The type InvocationAspect is already defined
public aspect InvocationAspect {

Re: Jelly xml:parse use

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.