Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by abhijith <to...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/12 14:47:34 UTC

Apache Artemis CLI migrate1x

I am trying to see if I can use migrate1x command on CLI.  But when I run
help I do not see that command listed on the cli.  Is there any
documentation I can take a look?  Please let me know if I am missing
something here.

$ server-master/bin/artemis help
usage: artemis <command> [<args>]

The most commonly used artemis commands are:
    address        Address tools group (create|delete|update|show) (example
./artemis address create)
    browser        It will send consume messages from an instance
    consumer       It will send consume messages from an instance
    data           data tools group (print|imp|exp|encode|decode|compact)
(example ./artemis data print)
    help           Display help information
    kill           Kills a broker instance started with --allow-kill
    mask           mask a password and print it out
    perf-journal   Calculates the journal-buffer-timeout you should use with
the current data folder
    producer       It will send messages to an instance
    queue          Queue tools group (create|delete|update) (example
./artemis queue create)
    run            runs the broker instance
    stop           stops the broker instance
    user           default file-based user management (add|rm|list|reset)
(example ./artemis user list)

$ server-master/bin/artemis help migrate1x
Unknown command migrate1x

Re: Apache Artemis CLI migrate1x

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
We should maybe include it?

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 11:04 AM Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org> wrote:

> It looks to me like you're running the "artemis" command from the instance
> directory.  You need to run it from the distribution instead.
>

> Justin

Clebert Suconic

Re: Apache Artemis CLI migrate1x

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@apache.org>.