Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Aleksandr Mashchenko <al...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/25 20:41:06 UTC

Adding bower/grunt to angularjs archetype

Hi,

What do you think about adding bower and grunt to
struts2-archetype-angularjs archetype to manage angular dependencies?

Upgrade to latest version would become as simple as executing *grunt *(*npm
install* must be executed for the first time).

Regards,
Aleksandr

RE: Adding bower/grunt to angularjs archetype

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

> Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2015 21:41:06 +0200
> Subject: Adding bower/grunt to angularjs archetype
> From: aleksandr.7m@gmail.com
> To: dev@struts.apache.org
>
> Hi,
>
> What do you think about adding bower and grunt to
> struts2-archetype-angularjs archetype to manage angular dependencies?
>
> Upgrade to latest version would become as simple as executing *grunt *(*npm
> install* must be executed for the first time).

Martin>we use maven to resolve specific versions of Freemarker .ftl, Velocity .vm, Dojo .js and jquery .js
Martin>what is bower or grunt speed delta and or resolution capabilities if I runMartin>bower or grunt on that same version specific tree of dependencies vsMartin>maven on the same version version specific tree of dependencies?
Martin>keeping in mind we need to create jars/wars/ears as well as .zip/.tgz/tar/gzip for resource deployablesMartin>How would bower/grunt handle these specific package types?Martin>we also target every commercially available OS..does bower or grunt support every version of OS JVM supports?Martin>Having answered above questions how to deploy apk to differing architectures e.g: Android: DalvikVM/DalvikARTMartin>thanks!>