Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Scot Weber <le...@spottedfly.com> on 1999/01/26 06:46:22 UTC

os-irix/3766: remote_addr appears as 255.255.255.255

>Number:         3766
>Category:       os-irix
>Synopsis:       remote_addr appears as 255.255.255.255
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
the char* of conn_rec.remote_addr gets presented as 255.255.255.255 and I
suspect it could presents its self else where in str comparison
>How-To-Repeat:
there are several instances of this problem in the os-irix postings
>Fix:
The bug is in Irix inet_ntoa (), i fixed this by writing my own inet_ntoa ()
and replacing the 'three' instances of it in the src/main/*.c code.  I've
also submitted a bug report to SGI (:P)