Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by William-GuoWei <wi...@qq.com> on 2019/10/31 14:00:29 UTC

[Sign Off the Monthly Report] Dolphin Scheduler of PMC report forNovember 2019

Dear mentors,

I have updated the monthly report onhttps://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/November2019#DolphinScheduler

Please sign off the report.

Thank you!

Dolphin Scheduler (Incubator) PPMC Member
William Guo Wei

原始邮件