Posted to community@apache.org by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com> on 2005/06/25 01:18:55 UTC

JavaOne Schedule Handout

Will be printed on Sunday. Please review this PDF by Sunday Morning.
[WWW] http://brahe.discursive.com/ASF-JavaOne.pdf

Let me know if there is anything missing, preferably by Sun. morning.

-----
Tim O'Brien
tobrien@discursive.com
(847) 863-7045

Re: JavaOne Schedule Handout

Posted by Christian Geisert <ch...@isu-gmbh.de>.
Tim O'Brien schrieb:
> Will be printed on Sunday. Please review this PDF by Sunday Morning.
> [WWW] http://brahe.discursive.com/ASF-JavaOne.pdf
>
> Let me know if there is anything missing, preferably by Sun. morning.

XML Graphics (Batik & FOP) is missing

Christian