Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com> on 2008/01/31 13:10:46 UTC

Patch for CXF-1409

Hi

I'd appreciate if someone could apply a patch for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1409

Thanks, Sergey

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

Re: Patch for CXF-1409

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Hi Freeman

Thanks for trying to apply the patch...Hmm, I didn't see these failures in my trunk...
I think I need to put a new greeter.wsdl into a folder where it will not be availbale for the codegen.
This would fix, wouldn't it ?
I really need to have it for the purpose of the test though to verify WSPolicyFeature works ok...
I'll resubmit a patch later...

Thanks, Sergey

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,