Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Cool Techi <co...@outlook.com> on 2012/11/22 19:23:46 UTC

Reloading config to zookeeper

When we make changes to our config files, how do we reload the files into zookeeper.

Also, I understand that we would need to reload the collection, would we need to do this at a per shard level or just at the cloud level.

Regards,
Ayush

Re: Reloading config to zookeeper

Posted by Marcin Rzewucki <mr...@gmail.com>.
Right. Collection API can be used here.

Posted by Timothy Potter <th...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Miller <ma...@gmail.com>.
Right, solrhome is not required for upconfig, just for the bootstrap cmd.

You can also just upload modified files, but the tool doesn't really
let you do it in a fine grained way. But there are lots of zookeeper
tools you can use to do this if you wanted.

- Mark

--
- Mark

Re: Reloading config to zookeeper