Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by James Hays <ja...@mac.com> on 2003/09/17 19:13:43 UTC

Word on ListEdit not working in IE

Has anybody experieced ListEdits not  working when using serialized
objects as the source?  Is this because the resultant string is too long
for IE to handle in the URL?

What I'm seeing is that the info is in the page,  and the link looks
correct, but you cannot click on the link.  This seems to work in every
browser except IE.  Very Frustrating...

Re: Word on ListEdit not working in IE

Posted by James Hays <ja...@mac.com>.
Yep, I was just trying to limit my db accesses. :)  It's not a big deal
since it's one item from an ID. :)

Posted by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net>.