Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Franca Daniel <df...@yahoo.com.br> on 2013/06/11 02:40:30 UTC

JSON and FireFOx

HI All,

I am using Flex Apache and  Webapi net (JSON), the following configuration works fine in Chrome and IE but in FireFox webapi is returning XML and  not JSON:

 var s:mx.rpc.http.HTTPService = new mx.rpc.http.HTTPService();
 s.url = "My controller here";
s.contentType = "application/json";
s.resultFormat = mx.rpc.http.HTTPService.RESULT_FORMAT_TEXT;
s.headers = { Accept:"application/json" };
s.method = "GET";
s.useProxy = false;

Any idea ?

Thank you

Re: JSON and FireFOx

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
Use a network monitor and see how the headers compare.