Posted to axkit-dev@xml.apache.org by Matt Sergeant <ms...@messagelabs.com> on 2006/09/08 22:34:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release 1.1?

We're in a good stable position now. We have a test suite. We've got
some nice apps shipping with it. I think it's time for a 1.1 release.

+1 here

(committers only voting please).

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.1?

Posted by Kip Hampton <kh...@totalcinema.com>.
Matt Sergeant wrote:
> We're in a good stable position now. We have a test suite. We've got
> some nice apps shipping with it. I think it's time for a 1.1 release.
>
> +1 here
>
> (committers only voting please).

+1

-kip

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.1?

Posted by Robin Berjon <ro...@expway.fr>.
On Sep 08, 2006, at 22:34, Matt Sergeant wrote:
> We're in a good stable position now. We have a test suite. We've
> got some nice apps shipping with it. I think it's time for a 1.1
> release.

+1

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist

Re: [VOTE] Release 1.1?

Posted by Jörg Walter <jw...@garni.ch>.
On Friday, 08. September 2006 22:34, Matt Sergeant wrote:
> We're in a good stable position now. We have a test suite. We've got
> some nice apps shipping with it. I think it's time for a 1.1 release.

+1

--
CU
Joerg