Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by "Tawfik, Sameh E" <Sa...@fairisaac.com> on 2008/05/01 01:29:15 UTC

RE: How to use exec-maven-plugin from Continuum?

Thanks Oliver that worked fine.

And more thing, if I want to execute more than one Perl script but at
different times, for example, I want to run one Perl script, run a
build, and then run a second Perl script when the build is complete. Can
I do something like the following under the Goals?

exec:exec  clean install exec:exec

And under the Arguments section, I would define both scripts one after
the other. Would that work?

What is the order of execution? Is the above is enough to make it run in
this order?

  Thanks,

      Sameh