Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Eric Gulatee <er...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/30 21:32:23 UTC

Flow: Javaflow and Sitemaps

Hi,

I am building a website with forms and javaflow etc.  I have a nested
structure so that forms and content for different modules are
relatively easy to plug into the structure.

My problem is the following:  An admin module [subsitemap] may invoke
a login flow, now the problem is that the sitemap used for the login
flow is the admin sitemap, however all pages & forms are at the root
sitemap level.

What I'd like is some sort of capability to use the sitemap in which
the flow was defined as a base for the subsequent actions
[FormInstance, sendPage].
I do not want to replicate reused forms and pages throughout different
modules...
Is there any reason why sitemap protocols cannot be integrated into
javaflow?  cocoon:// etc?

Cheers,
Eric Gulatee