Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> on 2018/10/05 12:32:01 UTC

Maven migration - main src dir moved

Hi,

Please be aware that the patch which moved ZooKeeper server’s src folder to the new location has been merged. You probably need to rebase your PRs and resolve conflicts to get them merged.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Andor

Re: Maven migration - main src dir moved

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hopefully ready around end of next week. I'm currently working on the 3.4
branch to also move the remaining files. A little trickier compared to
master then 3.5 was to master.

Regards,
Norbert

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Great news!

Waiting now for a root level pom.xml!

Thank you Norbert
Enrico

Il ven 5 ott 2018, 14:32 Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> Please be aware that the patch which moved ZooKeeper server’s src folder
> to the new location has been merged. You probably need to rebase your PRs
> and resolve conflicts to get them merged.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> Regards,
> Andor
>

> --

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: Maven migration - main src dir moved

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
Great news!

Waiting now for a root level pom.xml!

Thank you Norbert
Enrico

Il ven 5 ott 2018, 14:32 Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> Please be aware that the patch which moved ZooKeeper server’s src folder
> to the new location has been merged. You probably need to rebase your PRs
> and resolve conflicts to get them merged.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> Regards,
> Andor
>

> --