Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Tabu Isiaka <ti...@videotron.ca> on 2006/05/23 22:21:16 UTC

Permission denied

Hi,

Can someone help to found how I can resolve the following message :

(13)Permission denied: proxy: AJP: attempt to connect to 127.0.0.1:8009

I am trying to use apache2.2 with tomcat5 either with mod_jk or mod_proxy_ajp.

Thanks you for your help.
Tabu

Re: Permission denied (O/T)

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Good Morning Tabu-

If you have enabled rewriteEngine 'on' for the virtualHost
then my understanding is that you would need to specify 'RewriteRules' for the rewriteEngine to process
As this is 'Pure Apache' and not at all related to Tomcat this could be considered 'O/T' for this list
Suggestions for off-posting would/should be entertained

Anyone else care to comment?
Martin --

Re: Permission denied