Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by francin <fr...@21cn.com> on 2008/08/21 16:28:22 UTC

tomcat service can't bundle domain

I have a problem and i can't solve it for several whole night!

I have a domain name (such as www.yourname.cn) and it resolve to an ip (such
as 222.11.11.11)

First of all, my tomcat is ZIP version.

If I use the file startup.bat which is in %TOMCAT_HOME%\bin to start tomcat,
it can bundle my domain name www.yourname.cn with no problem.

BUT if i use the tomcat's services to start tomcat , it can not bundle my
domain name www.yourname.cn!!

why? I can't fix it, is it affected by the set of system environment
variable? I had tried my time , but no success!!!

I am grateful if any user provide the solution for me.

--
With Regards
Francin Liu

Re: tomcat service can't bundle domain

Posted by francin <fr...@21cn.com>.
I solve it , the reason is the windows firewall block the port 80!

thanks in advance!

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: tomcat service can't bundle domain

Posted by David Smith <dn...@cornell.edu>.