Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Trilok Nathreddy <tr...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/14 07:09:25 UTC

Query

From the documentation seems ATS supports ICAP and can integrate with
Symantec engine / C-ICAP with Clam AV scanning. So just checking if ATS can
integrate with  API based scanning solutions ?

Regards
Trilok

Re: [E] Query

Posted by Susan Hinrichs <sh...@verizonmedia.com>.
The master branch includes an iCAP plugin.  We have used that plugin to
integrate with a Symantec filtering product and some preliminary testing
with Clam AV.  It is not merged into the 9.0.x branch so the earliest it
would show up in an official release is 9.1.x or 10.x..

Susan