Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu> on 2012/09/17 11:23:53 UTC

Re: Participating on OAK Hackathon

Hi OAK hackers again,

As indicated earlier we (Hippo developers) would love to come to the OAK
Hackathon next week.
Looking at the wiki page [1] not many others have signed up for it though.

With only 6 participants, of which 3 from us, we are doubtful of the added value
of going at all. And as we have to make arrangements before going to Berlin, we
have to decide until tomorrow morning ...

If others are intending to come but simply haven't signed up (yet), can you
please notify here and/or sign up on the wiki today?

Thanks,

Ate

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/Oak%20Hackathon%20September%202012

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Tommaso Teofili <te...@adobe.com> wrote:
> I don't seem to have write access to the wiki but I'll be there :-)

Added to the wiki page.

If you send me your wiki username, I'll give you write karma. We had
to limit write access to approved accounts in order to prevent
spamming.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Participating on OAK Hackathon

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <te...@adobe.com>.
I don't seem to have write access to the wiki but I'll be there :-)
Regards,
Tommaso

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
Just in case: please note, that the Oakathon takes place at a different
location than .adaptTo. See
http://adaptto.mixxt.de/networks/events/show_event.65841 for details.
I'll follow up with a remainder and more details later this week.

Michael

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Michael Dürig <md...@apache.org>.
Hi Ate,