Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "McClure, Timothy J(GE Infrastructure)" <Ti...@ge.com> on 2005/04/26 13:49:40 UTC

Unsubscribe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME, NO MATTER WHAT i DO i KEEP GETTING THESE STUPID MESSAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Mark Leone <mi...@cox.net>.
Why don't you tell us what you've tried, and maybe we can figure out
what's going wrong.

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
At the bottom of EVERY EMAIL you get from this list, you'll find this:

It is even in english for your benefit. :-)

Try it.

If it does not work, read the response. It will tell you WHY it did not
work.

Follow those instructions.

Larry