Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by D Tim Cummings <ti...@triptera.com.au> on 2018/07/13 06:55:17 UTC

Re: Cayenne 4.1M1 xml errors in Eclipse

It appears that changing the URI from http to https in xsi:schemaLocation fixes the problem

cayenne-project.xml

	 xsi:schemaLocation="http://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/domain https://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/domain.xsd"

datamap.map.xml

	 xsi:schemaLocation="http://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/modelMap https://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/modelMap.xsd"

Regards

Tim

> On 27 May 2018, at 18:15, D Tim Cummings <dt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I don’t think it is a network problem. I can access domain.xsd in a web browser. Problem occurred immediately I updated model using latest version of Cayenne Modeller.
>
> Here are some more details
>
> <Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 18.15.21.png>
>
> Tim
>
>> On 26 May 2018, at 04:46, Andrus Adamchik <andrus@objectstyle.org <ma...@objectstyle.org>> wrote:
>>
>> Seems to be complaining about this schema file: https://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/domain.xsd <https://cayenne.apache.org/schema/10/domain.xsd>
>>
>> I don't see any errors in it though. Is it possible you are behind a proxy or something, and Eclipse can't download it properly? IIRC there's a way to map a local copy of an XSD schema to a given schema URL in Eclipse. Don't have Eclipse installed to try now.
>>
>> Andrus
>>
>>> On May 24, 2018, at 6:56 PM, D Tim Cummings <tim@triptera.com.au <ma...@triptera.com.au>> wrote:
>>>

>>> I have upgraded my cayenne to 4.1M1 and now I am getting the following errors in Eclipse. Program still runs OK but it would be nice to not be flooded with errors. Does anyone know what they mean?
>>>

>>> Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
>>> cvc-elt.1: Cannot find the declaration of element 'data-map'.	datamap.map.xml	/my-project/src/main/resources	line 5	Problem

Posted by Nikita Timofeev <nt...@objectstyle.com>.
For now I just disabled redirect to https for all schemas.
But yeah, we should update schema location.

--
Best regards,
Nikita Timofeev

Re: Cayenne 4.1M1 xml errors in Eclipse