Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by ma...@9elements.com on 2007/05/04 14:26:19 UTC

LNK2005 axutil_error_messages

hello users of axis2c,

when i compile the 'math-service-sample' with vs2005 (vc 7.1) there is no prob,
but when i do the same with vs2003 (vc 7.0) i got an error from the linker.

error LNK2005: _axutil_error_messages already defined in math_skeleton.obj

does anybody have an advice for me ?

mfg derMark

Re: LNK2005 axutil_error_messages

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
mark.nuessler@9elements.com wrote:

>hello users of axis2c,
>
>when i compile the 'math-service-sample' with vs2005 (vc 7.1) there is no prob,
>but when i do the same with vs2003 (vc 7.0) i got an error from the linker.
>
>error LNK2005: _axutil_error_messages already defined in math_skeleton.obj

This was a bug. The same variable had been defined twice in the same
header. Thanks to Jim, we solved this in 1.0 release.
Either you could get this from svn or wait couple of days and download
1.0 form the web site.

Samisa...