Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Gustavo Morozowski <mo...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/03 11:30:56 UTC

Re: WHICH_JARS not actual

Any updates on WHICH_JARS for 2.0.1?

Gustavo

RE: WHICH_JARS not actual

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
Um, can't someone automate pulling the classpath out of the manifest
jar? Or, on the other hand, keep the facts about all the dependencies in
some XML file which is XSLT's to make either the manifest or the
human-readable content?

:-(

Re: WHICH_JARS not actual

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 03 August 2007 05:30, Gustavo Morozowski wrote:
> Any updates on WHICH_JARS for 2.0.1?

Unforuntately, not nearly changed enough.   I did add mention of the asm
jar which was added.   But that's probably about the only change.   :-(

Dan

> Gustavo
>
> On 7/17/07, Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
> > Hi Deno,
> >
> > That is correct - you can just use the single spring jar.
> >
> > - Dan
> >
> > On 7/16/07, Deno Vichas <dv...@autoreturn.com> wrote:
> > > (somebody correctly me if I'm wrong here) you can just all the
> > > main spring jar and not all the smaller individuals ones. Sure,
> > > your project will be slightly bigger but less jars I have to keep
> > > track of the better.

J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer
IONA
P: 781-902-8727    C: 508-380-7194
daniel.kulp@iona.com
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: WHICH_JARS not actual

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Hi Gustavo,

Seems this slipped through the cracks for 2.0.1 (which is being voted on
right now). I created a JIRA issue so that doesn't happen again:

Feel free to attach your comments/concerns. If you have any specific
questions about what jars are needed for CXF feel free to ask here and we'll
try to provide you with some answers.

Regards,
- Dan

On 8/3/07, Gustavo Morozowski <mo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any updates on WHICH_JARS for 2.0.1?
>
> Gustavo
>
> On 7/17/07, Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Deno,
> >
> > That is correct - you can just use the single spring jar.
> >
> > - Dan
> >
> > On 7/16/07, Deno Vichas <dv...@autoreturn.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > (somebody correctly me if I'm wrong here) you can just all the main
> > > spring jar and not all the smaller individuals ones. Sure, your
> project
> > > will be slightly bigger but less jars I have to keep track of the
> > > better.

Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions