Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Mike Wilson <mw...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/25 18:53:37 UTC

Running JPetStore 5 on JBoss 4.0.2

Hello all,

  I assume that I deploy the war file to JBoss like I do with my standalone version of Tomcat, but could someone confirm this, and advise what other configuration changes would be necessary? I am currently running this on Tomcat 4.1 against a SQL Server 2K db. Thanks for the great feedback and information I've received from the group so far, it's been a great learning experience and now I'm touting the virtues of iBATIS over the old framework we used which involved a LOT of EJBs, etc.

  Thanks in advance,
  MW

Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.