Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/11 02:29:32 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.8.3, release candidate #3

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 10 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:
* Jincheng (binding)
* Ufuk (binding)
* Till (binding)
* Jingsong
* Fabian
* Danny
* Yang Wang
* Dian
* Wei
* Hequn

There are no disapproving votes.

Thanks everyone!

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release 1.8.3, release candidate #3

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.
I can confirm that the Docker images are available [1]. Thanks, Patrick!

Looking forward to your ideas to integrate the Docker builds into the
release process. I'm happy to support you on this effort.

– Ufuk

[1]  $ docker pull flink:1.8.3
1.8.3: Pulling from library/flink
844c33c7e6ea: Pull complete
ada5d61ae65d: Pull complete
f8427fdf4292: Pull complete
a5217f27a28f: Pull complete
8706479c006b: Pull complete
ac533a5e5484: Pull complete
bcf0dd911782: Pull complete
746c29d113bd: Pull complete
c6ca8c3ffd5e: Pull complete
fecfa9d2f123: Pull complete
24f3580ebc06: Pull complete
267d466f6d16: Pull complete
Digest:
sha256:53818c96af98c0d8b70684fe42541d979b5b650441e3a923d7723df22798c83e

Posted by Patrick Lucas <pa...@ververica.com>.

Posted by Hequn Cheng <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Patrick,

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.