Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by "Pratt, Jason" <Ja...@windriver.com> on 2016/02/23 22:52:06 UTC

does EIK work with 4.0.4?

Hello everyone,
I installed the EIK 0.9.0 version in eclipse (Mars1) and it doesn't recognize the directory I have karaf-4.0.4 installed in.
Is there something I am missing in the lengthy documentation for this plugin?

Regards,
Jason

RE: does EIK work with 4.0.4?

Posted by "Pratt, Jason" <Ja...@windriver.com>.
Sure I can take a look and see what I can do to help out.

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: does EIK work with 4.0.4?