Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Loreno F. de Oliveira" <lo...@dsc.ufcg.edu.br> on 2004/03/15 17:27:00 UTC

Portal lists

Hi Benjamin...

I'm interested in to evaluate the maximum number of portal frameworks as
posible and I think your
link is a good reference to me. But  I think the link is wrong. When I
try to access

http://www.manageability.org/blog/stuff/open_source_portal_servers_in_java/view

I got a message telling the item requested does not exists on the server.

Have you the updated reference for the portals list??

[]'s

Loreno

Re: RE : [Exo-developers] Portal lists

Posted by "Loreno F. de Oliveira" <lo...@dsc.ufcg.edu.br>.
Sorry people..

Possibly I had a mistake, now I can see the list...

Anyway, thaks!! :-)

[]'s

Loreno

Posted by "Loreno F. de Oliveira" <lo...@dsc.ufcg.edu.br>.