Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org> on 2012/05/05 09:07:55 UTC

Code review here at Apache

Hi guys,

I was surprised to have not known about the existence of this nice tool
here for code reviews.

     https://reviews.apache.org

Before discovering this I was thinking of setting up Gerrit especially if
we think about using Git down the line. This review tool might be something
we can use to collaborate on when having discussions about the code as
well. I wanted to post it here in case others might not be aware of it.

--
Best Regards,
-- Alex

Re: Code review here at Apache

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 5/5/12 9:32 PM, Alex Karasulu a écrit :
> On Sat, May 5, 2012 at 9:45 PM, Emmanuel Lécharny<el...@gmail.com>  wrote:

>>> Memory is the second thing to go. I've forgotten what the first was... ;)
>>
>> Do you remember Alzeihmer's firstname ?
>>
>> This is how it begins...
> Come on guys stop making fun of me. You're hurting my feelings hehehe.

That does not matter... Tomorrow morning, you will have forgotten
everything ;-)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com