Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org> on 2013/04/19 18:20:15 UTC

Standard Usability Score survey methodology

Hi Kevin,

I finally got around to setting up a LimeSurvey server (
http://www.openofficesurvey.org/) and was looking to now put together a
user survey.

It looks like you did some good work already on the wiki suggesting some
groups of questions.

About the "Standard Usability Score" questions you talk about here:

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Standard_Usability_Score_questions

These seem to be worded for someone who is just using a system for the
first time, as part of a usability test.  Is that the idea?  Or would
questions like this be useful for someone who was a regular user?

For example, question #1 is "I think that I would like to use this system
frequently."

Does that make sense to ask a regular user?

-Rob