Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/11 17:27:21 UTC

Operator 0.6.0 Release

Hi all,

solr-operator has had a good few bugfixes and improvements since we
did 0.5.1 this past March, so I wanted to volunteer to RM an 0.6.0
towards the end of July.

The "milestone" (https://github.com/apache/solr-operator/milestone/7)
we use to track remaining work for 0.6.0 shows that all but one issue
has a linked PR.  Hopefully we can get these merged sometime in the
next, say, 2 weeks, and I can target July 25th to start working on the
release process?

If anyone has issues in mind that _aren't_ currently in the milestone,
please add those sometime early this week so there's time to fix or
triage them before the end of July

Best,

Jason

Re: Operator 0.6.0 Release

Posted by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hey all,

I've drafted release notes for the 0.6.0 release here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SOLR/%5BDRAFT%5D+Solr+Operator+Release+Notes+v0.6.0

Please take a look and add/remove anything you think should be called
out there.  Thanks in advance for the help and review!

Best,

Jason

Re: Operator 0.6.0 Release

Posted by Jason Gerlowski <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hey all,

Just cut the release-0.6 branch for the solr-operator.  (Tim decided
to defer his outstanding PR for a future release:
https://github.com/apache/solr-operator/pull/461#issuecomment-1202548384)

Hoping to proceed with an RC shortly and will post an update here when
available.  Thanks!

Best,

Jason

Re: Operator 0.6.0 Release