Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com> on 1997/11/27 06:58:35 UTC

truss on FreeBSD (was: procfs patches (fwd))

Cool.  truss for FreeBSD.  Very cool.  Nicer than ktrace.  Sometimes.

(related in that ktrace is often a useful tool to figure out what broken
web things like Apache are doing...)

NT have anything similar?  Debuggers are fine, but they really are useful
in a different way.