Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/09/10 17:36:58 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Drill 0.5.0-incubating release

Thanks for everybody's input.  The release vote passes with three +1's and
no -1's.

The votes were from:
Ted +1
Jan +1
John +1

Note that sebb also has a +1 on this thread but it is about improving the
documentation, not the Drill release artifacts.

Thanks to everyone.  We'll move forward with propagating to Apache mirrors.

Jacques