Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Marco Costantini <ma...@rocketfncl.com> on 2023/02/22 21:39:21 UTC

Reports based on Charts with Time Filters

Hi team,
I have made a simple Table chart which itself contains a time filter (1
hour ago until now). I expect that when I make a scheduled Report using
this chart, that the report will include only data filtered by that
relative filter. Instead, what I get is the entire contents of the dataset.

Are my expectations out of sync with the featureset?

Thanks,
Marco Costantini.
RocketFNCL

Re: Reports based on Charts with Time Filters

Posted by Elizabeth Thompson <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marco,
This doesn’t sound like expected behavior, but at the same time I haven’t heard of anyone else experiencing this issue. If you can create an issue in GitHub with more details or screenshots, then someone can take a look and see what’s going on for you.

Elizabeth