Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by ocket 8888 <oc...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/16 02:43:53 UTC

New Committer: Rima Shah

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Traffic Control
has invited Rima Shah to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that they have accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: New Committer: Rima Shah

Posted by "Wilson, Amy" <Am...@comcast.com.INVALID>.
Congrats Rima!

~Amy

From: Zach Hoffman <zr...@apache.org>