Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Siddhartha Singh Sandhu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/04 05:17:41 UTC

RE: How to disable the admin interface

Hi,

I want to disable the admin interface in SOLR. I understand that
authentication is available in the solrcloud mode but until that happens I
want to disable the admin interface in my prod environment.

How can I do this?

Regards.

Sid.

Re: How to disable the admin interface

Posted by Ganesh <em...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi

See if this article helps you.
http://www.findbestopensource.com/article-detail/restrict-solr-admin-access

It has settings with regard to tomcat.

Regards
Ganesh

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.

Posted by Siddhartha Singh Sandhu <sa...@gmail.com>.
Just put my solr on a private subnet. Nobody can reach it unless I will it.

I am just a bit concerned whether the solr requesthandler checks against
pen test logic.

Thank you for the support everyone. Appreciate it.

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.

Posted by Siddhartha Singh Sandhu <sa...@gmail.com>.
Help please?