Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ffrenchm <ff...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/21 10:26:00 UTC

ActiveMQ 5.3 release and activemq-protobuf

Hello,

I noticed that the ActiveMQ 5.3 release is done. So I checkouted the 5.3 tag
and tried to compil it.

The problem is that maven doesn't find the activemq-protobuf-1.0.pom file in
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/ which is
normal since there is only activemq-protobuf 1.0-SNAPSHOT and 1.1-SNAPSHOT
in that server.

Could you tell me where I can find the activemq-protobuf 1.0 ?

Thanks

Re: ActiveMQ 5.3 release and activemq-protobuf

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

ActiveMQ 5.3 release is not yet done, it's in the process (the existence of
svn tag is part of the release process)

The protobuf is part of the release, so it will be release before or at the
same time as ActiveMQ 5.3.0.

You can find protobuf 1.0 release candidate in this svn url

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/activemq-protobuf/tags/activemq-protobuf-1.0/

or in this staging repo

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/activemq-staging-036/

Also, you can find current ActiveMQ release candidate in this repo

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/activemq-staging-030/

Although we will probably cut the new one today.

You're welcome to tese these out, but they're not yet officially released
and are subject to some modifications in next couple of days.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net