Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com> on 2018/11/08 20:51:23 UTC

Question about artifacts link in Vote

Hi guys,

The only part I was missing was to make sure my maven settings.xml was
properly setup.  Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

For the vote, I mirrored the format you have used in the past.  However,
when I click on the the artifacts link, it tells me that it is open but
not exposed.

Here is a screenshot that shows all the artifacts are indeed uploaded,
but I am wondering if there is another step I need to take that I am
missing.
https://dev.jivecast.com/staging_screenshot.png

I must admit that I can't remember clicking on the artifacts link during
a prior vote :-/

Thanks!

Jeffery

Re: Question about artifacts link in Vote

Posted by Jeffery Painter <je...@jivecast.com>.
Ok. I have closed it :-)  I can see the artifacts now using the link in
the vote email. That language was a bit confusing.

-
Jeffery