Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Sathi Chowdhury <Sa...@elliemae.com> on 2017/04/02 18:44:44 UTC

elasticsearch version compatibility with 1.3-SNAPSHOT version of flink

In order to use latest kibana,I wanted to know if I can use elasticsearch 5.x and inte4gratge it with  flink-connector-elasticsearch_2.10 version 1.3-SNAPSHOT?

Thanks

Sathi

=============Notice to Recipient: This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged, and intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you. =============

Re: elasticsearch version compatibility with 1.3-SNAPSHOT version of flink

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Hi Sathi,

Elasticsearch 5.x will be supported in Flink 1.3.0 (will be released at end of May).
Right now, if you want to use it you’ll need to build 1.3-SNAPSHOT. I generally do not recommend this though, as usually the latest snapshot builds are still under heavy development.

Cheers,
Gordon