Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Magnus Forsberg <ma...@self.se> on 2008/08/22 09:08:23 UTC

CSS with media "print" applied on AJAX panel replacement on wicket 1.3.3

Hi all!

In my application I'm doing panel replacement with ajax and one of the
panels have a head contribution with some print-related css. However,
when loading the panel the print-related css is applied. If I'm having
the print-related css in the originating page (i.e the page
responsible for loading the pages) no print-related css is applied
during rendering.

Anyone else experienced this?

Brgds,
Magnus Forsberg

Re: CSS with media "print" applied on AJAX panel replacement on wicket 1.3.3

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.
I haven't had this problem before, but my first thought would be that the
'media="print"' is getting stripped when the AJAX reply comes in and it's
added to the page.  Have you looked at the HTML Wicket is sending back (in
the AJAX debug) or used Firefox to view the generated HTML after the AJAX
request is complete?

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com