Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> on 2009/07/13 13:22:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release ActiveIO 3.1.1

Hi,

we need to release ActiveIO 3.1.1 to fix AMQ-1380 (
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1380) prior the upcoming 5.3.0
release.

Staging repository with the release candidate is here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/activemq-staging-007/

You can test it by running the existing ActiveMQ distro (or snapshot build)
with activeio-core-3.1.1.jar (from the repository) (put it in the
lib/optional and remove old activeio-core-3.1.0.jar).

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveIO 3.1.1

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Colin MacNaughton <co...@gmail.com>.
+1

> we need to release ActiveIO 3.1.1 to fix AMQ-1380 (
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1380) prior the upcoming
5.3.0
> release.
>
> Staging repository with the release candidate is here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/activemq-staging-007/
>
> You can test it by running the existing ActiveMQ distro (or snapshot
build)
> with activeio-core-3.1.1.jar (from the repository) (put it in the
> lib/optional and remove old activeio-core-3.1.0.jar).
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.

+1

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print
unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveIO 3.1.1

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com/

Re: [VOTE] Release ActiveIO 3.1.1

Posted by Hiram Chirino <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 7:22 AM, Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we need to release ActiveIO 3.1.1 to fix AMQ-1380 (
> https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1380) prior the upcoming
> 5.3.0
> release.
>
> Staging repository with the release candidate is here:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/activemq-staging-007/
>
> You can test it by running the existing ActiveMQ distro (or snapshot build)
> with activeio-core-3.1.1.jar (from the repository) (put it in the
> lib/optional and remove old activeio-core-3.1.0.jar).
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>

> Cheers
> --
> Dejan Bosanac

> Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com

Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com/

[VOTE] [CANCEL] Release ActiveIO 3.1.1

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Canceling the vote, since we made a new release candidate with David's
improvements. I'll start a new vote in a separate thread.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac

Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi David,

thanks for all your help regarding this. I tested the release with activemq
and it seems to work fine (the actual code change is really minor). I'm
starting the new vote thread as you suggested.

Cheers

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi David,